It’s time to get ready for Valentines Day Weekend Cruise. Bring the one you love on this fabulous weekend of cruising and relaxing in the Bahamas. We have chosen Carnival Victory to cruise on this Valentines Day.
You’ll find a vacation fit for a champion aboard Carnival Victory.
Declare victory against the ordinary as you sit back and take in what this incredible cruise ship has to offer: amazing performances in the two show lounges, quiet time at Serenity Adult-Only Retreat… plus delicious vacation flavor that’s worth getting a little loud about. Casual dining cousins — distant ones, sure — BlueIguana Cantina and Guy’s Burger Joint each deliver the goods: handmade tacos and burritos at one, and signature Guy Fieri burgers at the other. RedFrog Rum Bar and BlueIguana Tequila Bar each deliver on sun, fun and cool cocktails… each in their own unique way.
While a magician may keep an audience wondering how they did it, Alchemy Bar lets you get right up close as our cocktail-crafters work their magic… with absolutely nothing up their sleeves. Savor your time in sushi nirvana with a favorite from Bonsai Sushi Express, and enjoy it wherever on the ship’s your favorite spot. At Cherry On Top, our candy-and-more store, kids of all ages won’t believe their eyes. And SkyBox Sports Bar combines high-above-it-all comfort with the sort of view you’d get right on the 50-yard line, whether you’re catching a live game on the big screen or getting into a game yourself, controller in hand.
Don’t miss the winning atmosphere of the South China Sea Casino — try your hand at poker, blackjack, roulette, or craps. Little winners will love Virtual Sea Arcade and play-time opportunities at one of three youth-only spaces: Camp Ocean, Circle C and Club O2. And for an open-air experience that brings out the champion in everyone, there’s miniature golf, ping pong, a jogging track and more.
When you’re cruising Carnival Victory, one thing is for sure: you’re winning.
3-DAY Valentines Day Getaway
- Fri, Feb 14: Miami, FL — 4 pm
- Sat, Feb 15: Fun Day At Sea
- Sun, Feb 16: Nassau, The Bahamas, 8 am — 5 pm
- Mon, Jan 20: Miami Fl, 8am
- 5 Days aboard Carnival’s Sunshine Ship
- Accommodations in the cabin of your choice below
- All meals and non-carbonated drinks
- Meet and Greet Cocktail Party
- Shades and Flip Flops Brunch
- Selfie Pool Party
- Gift Bag with T-shirt
- All taxes and port charge
On a Carnival cruise, your stateroom is your home base. When the day is done, once you’ve had your fill of fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, or going grand with a Balcony or Suite — you’ll find yours a well-appointed way to wind down the day. And whether it’s day or night, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for room service, and more sweet perks inside.
An Interior stateroom is the most affordable way to cruise, and Carnival Victory’s interiors are not just cozy, but are full of things you’d expect from any Carnival stateroom: a full private bathroom, Carnival Comfort Collection linens and more.
Catch a glimpse of what’s going by from your Ocean View stateroom aboard Carnival Victory, where you’ll get views you won’t find anywhere on land. Don’t miss sunrise and sunset at sea — your comfy stateroom is the best way to experience these!
Balcony staterooms were designed for maximum sea breeze and the most stunning views, so look to a balcony if you’re looking to cruise aboard Carnival Victory. Any time you’re in your room, you’re just steps away from your own personal outdoor oasis, featuring the sort of sea view you can also feel.
Reserve Your Trip Now
SINGLE: $624 Per Person | Double: $422 Per Person
SINGLE: $890 Per Person | Double: $470 Per Person
SINGLE: $1080 Per Person | Double: $565 Per Person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities of $13.99 per person, per day
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to New Orleans, LA
- Transportation from airport to cruise port
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Please review carnival’s travel insurance here.
- Interior cabin: $65 per person
- Oceanview cabin: $95 per person
- Balcony cabin: $95 per person
- Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- Triple occupancy = three persons to a room
- Quad occupancy = four persons to a room
- Each person in a room will have his or her own bed. Couples will have one king bed.
- Traveling on carnival cruise required a valid driver’s license and certified birth certificate or a valid us passport.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan.
- If you choose monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, GB Travel, LLC d/b/a YOGOL Travel & Events reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Roommate Matching is offered on this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where if asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- Please note you should begin looking for flights 9 months before event. Some travel sites will allow you to set alerts to advise you when prices are dropping. You should purchase your flight no later than 30 days before the trip.
- We strongly suggest to find a flight or make sure you are in Miami, Fl no later than 12 pm. You should arrive at the cruise port and ship no later than 3 pm. No exceptions!
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via electronic mail.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- This is a Open trip. Couples, Family & Friends are welcome to join.
Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
All payments to GB Travel, LLC d/b/a YOGOL Travel & Events, are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because GB Travel, LLC d/b/a YOGOL Travel & Events has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
A valid passport is suggested but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate.
Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
You are responsible to keep GB Travel, LLC d/b/a YOGOL Travel & Events informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.
GB Travel, LLC d/b/a YOGOL Travel & Events and/or its agents and supplier act only as agents for the client in all matters pertaining to travel. They assume no responsibility nor liability in connection with the service of any train, vessel, carriage, aircraft, motor or other conveyances which may be used, either wholly or in part, in the performance of its duty to the passenger; neither will it be responsible for any act, error, or omission, or any injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of any defect in any vehicle or through the neglect or default of any company or person engaged in carrying out the purpose for which tickets or coupons are issued. In the event that it becomes necessary or advisable for the comfort or well-being of the passengers, or for any reason whatsoever, to alter the itinerary or arrangements, such alterations may be made without penalty to the operators. Additional expenses, if any, shall be borne by the passengers, conversely refund will be made to the passengers if any saving is effected thereby. The airlines concerned are not to be held responsible for any act, omission, or event, during the time passengers are not on board their planes or conveyance. The passage contract in use by the airlines concerned, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the airlines and the purchaser of these tours and/or passenger. The right is reserved to withdraw any or all tours should conditions warrant, also to decline to accept or retain any passengers as Members of the tours. GB Travel, LLC d/b/a YOGOL Travel & Events and/or its agents and can assume no responsibility for lost tickets or coupons.
Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after your final payment date.
Late payment of $100 per person is required after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
You are responsible to keep GB Travel, LLC and YOGOL Travel & Events informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.
Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class. If you require another class of service please email us immediately.
A $35 late fee will be add to your invoice if payments are late.
Final Payment Date is Nov 15, 2019.
You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money, you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Our preferred travel insurance vendor is World Nomads, however, you can use any provider that fits your needs.
Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program