It’s time to get ready for YOGOL Travel Winter Breakaway. Bring your family, and friends on this fabulous week of cruising and relaxing in the Bahamas. We have chosen Carnival Sunshine to cruise on for our 2020 Winter Breakawy.
Everything the sunlight touches on Carnival Sunshine has been doused with an extra dose of fun. There’s plenty to find atop this ship, where you can spend your days being kissed by the warm rays of the sun. Visit the biggest Serenity area ever, featuring three decks, plenty of recliners… and even a waterfall. Carnival WaterWorks, our onboard waterpark, doesn’t just deliver the favorites… this one debuted the slick Speedway Splash slide. There’s also SportSquare, where you can let your inner champion run free (around the jogging track), traverse SkyCourse high up above, or even engage in a little one-on-one, from ping pong to foosball to giant chess.
When you’re on your Carnival Sunshine cruise, step out of the sun and try out some shade (and it’s some pretty cool shade, at that). The first thing you’ll see is the Sunshine Atrium… and let’s just say first impressions count. From there, check out dining options — this ship has everything under the Carnival sun — like Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina, Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse and JiJi Asian Kitchen. Some of the greatest Carnival bars are here: RedFrog Pub, BlueIguana Tequila Bar, SkyBox Sports Bar and Alchemy Bar… plus the already-classic Havana Bar! You’ll enjoy musical revues from Playlist Productions, while Hasbro, The Game Show gets cruisers like you up on stage, competing in larger-than-life family favorites come to life.
When you find yourself between the Carnival Sunshine and some actual sunshine, fun at sea is guaranteed.
5-DAY BAHAMAS CRUISE
- Mon, Jan 20: Charleston, SC, 4 pm
- Tues, Oct 21: Fun Day At Sea
- Wed, Oct 22: Nassau, The Bahamas, 8 am — 5 pm
- Thu, Oct 23: Half Moon Cay, The Bahamas, 8 am — 4 pm
- Fri, Oct 24: Fun Day At Sea
- Sat, Oct 25: Charleston, SC, 8 am
- 5 Days aboard Carnival’s Sunshine Ship
- Accommodations in the cabin of your choice below
- All meals and non-carbonated drinks
- Meet and Greet Cocktail Party
- Shades and Flip Flops Brunch
- Selfie Pool Party
- Gift Bag with T-shirt
- All taxes and port charge
On a Carnival cruise, your stateroom is your home base. When the day is done, once you’ve had your fill of fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, or going grand with a Balcony or Suite — you’ll find yours a well-appointed way to wind down the day. And whether it’s day or night, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for room service, and more sweet perks inside.
An Interior stateroom is the most affordable way to cruise, and Carnival Sunshine’s interiors are not just cozy, but are full of things you’d expect from any Carnival stateroom: a full private bathroom, Carnival Comfort Collection linens and more.
Catch a glimpse of what’s going by from your Ocean View stateroom aboard Carnival Sunshine, where you’ll get views you won’t find anywhere on land. Don’t miss sunrise and sunset at sea — your comfy stateroom is the best way to experience these!
Balcony staterooms were designed for maximum sea breeze and the most stunning views, so look to a balcony if you’re looking to cruise aboard Carnival Sunshine. Any time you’re in your room, you’re just steps away from your own personal outdoor oasis, featuring the sort of sea view you can also feel.
Reserve Your Trip Now
SINGLE: $882 Per Person | Double: $569 Per Person | TRIPLE: $425 Per Person | QUAD: $365 Per Person
SINGLE: $982 Per Person | Double: $620 Per Person | TRIPLE: $473 Per Person | QUAD: $393 Per Person
SINGLE: $1342 Per Person | Double: $779 Per Person | TRIPLE: $423 Per Person | QUAD: $368 Per Person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities of $13.99 per person, per day
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to New Orleans, LA
- Transportation from airport to cruise port
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Please review carnival’s travel insurance here.
- Interior cabin: $65 per person
- Oceanview cabin: $95 per person
- Balcony cabin: $95 per person
- Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- Triple occupancy = three persons to a room
- Quad occupancy = four persons to a room
- Each person in a room will have his or her own bed. Couples will have one king bed.
- Traveling on carnival cruise required a valid driver’s license and certified birth certificate or a valid us passport.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan.
- If you choose monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, GB Travel, LLC d/b/a YOGOL Travel & Events reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Roommate Matching is offered on this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where if asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- Please note you should begin looking for flights 9 months before event. Some travel sites will allow you to set alerts to advise you when prices are dropping. You should purchase your flight no later than 30 days before the trip.
- We strongly suggest to find a flight or make sure you are in Charleston, SC no later than 12 pm. You should arrive at the cruise port and ship no later than 3 pm. No exceptions!
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via electronic mail.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- This is a coed trip. Men and women are welcome to join us.
Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
All payments to GB Travel, LLC d/b/a YOGOL Travel & Events, are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because GB Travel, LLC d/b/a YOGOL Travel & Events has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
A valid passport is suggested but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate.
Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
You are responsible to keep GB Travel, LLC d/b/a YOGOL Travel & Events informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.
GB Travel, LLC d/b/a YOGOL Travel & Events and/or its agents and supplier act only as agents for the client in all matters pertaining to travel. They assume no responsibility nor liability in connection with the service of any train, vessel, carriage, aircraft, motor or other conveyances which may be used, either wholly or in part, in the performance of its duty to the passenger; neither will it be responsible for any act, error, or omission, or any injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of any defect in any vehicle or through the neglect or default of any company or person engaged in carrying out the purpose for which tickets or coupons are issued. In the event that it becomes necessary or advisable for the comfort or well-being of the passengers, or for any reason whatsoever, to alter the itinerary or arrangements, such alterations may be made without penalty to the operators. Additional expenses, if any, shall be borne by the passengers, conversely refund will be made to the passengers if any saving is effected thereby. The airlines concerned are not to be held responsible for any act, omission, or event, during the time passengers are not on board their planes or conveyance. The passage contract in use by the airlines concerned, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the airlines and the purchaser of these tours and/or passenger. The right is reserved to withdraw any or all tours should conditions warrant, also to decline to accept or retain any passengers as Members of the tours. GB Travel, LLC d/b/a YOGOL Travel & Events and/or its agents and can assume no responsibility for lost tickets or coupons.
Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after your final payment date.
Late payment of $100 per person is required after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
You are responsible to keep GB Travel, LLC and YOGOL Travel & Events informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.
Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class. If you require another class of service please email us immediately.
A $35 late fee will be add to your invoice if payments are late.
Final Payment Date is Nov 15, 2019.
You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money, you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Our preferred travel insurance vendor is World Nomads, however, you can use any provider that fits your needs.
Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program