Travel Insurance Referral
All payments to GB Management and Consulting d/b/a Yogol Travel & Events are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because GB Management and Consulting d/b/a Yogol Travel & Events has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other travel vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds after booking. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
Top 10 Reasons to Purchase Travel Insurance
There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling. To demonstrate the importance of purchasing travel insurance, and emergency travel services, here are 10 common examples of what could go wrong.
- It’s 11 p.m. and you and your family arrive at the airport for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been cancelled. Who can assist you with finding new flights to get everyone home?
- Your bag was lost with your prescription medicine inside. You need help to locate your bag as soon as possible and have your emergency prescription filled. Who do you call?
- Your first visit to Rome, Italy, and your passport and wallet is stolen. Where do you turn for assistance in obtaining emergency cash, and how will you get your passport replaced?
- You’re involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. Who will help coordinate a medical evacuation?
- If your mother-in-law becomes seriously ill and you must cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
- You arrive in Italy and your luggage doesn’t. If it’s lost, who will help you find it? If it’s delayed who will reimburse you for covered necessities? If it’s stolen, who will reimburse you for its contents?
- Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. Who will pay for your non-refundable expenses? Who can assist in getting you to your destination?
- You’re walking down a street in Chile and twist your ankle. Who can assist you in finding an English-speaking physician?
- Three weeks before your scheduled arrival, a terrorist incident occurs in the city to which you are planning to visit. Who will reimburse you if you want to cancel your trip?
- You are at a beach resort in Florida, and you are forced to evacuate due to a hurricane which has made your resort uninhabitable. Who can assist you in being evacuated? Who will reimburse you for your lost vacation investment?
The answer to most of these questions is you would be responsible for the cost or face losing money on your travel investment. Don’t allow this to happen. We suggest travel insurance to all our clients just in case the “what if” happens to you. Please strongly consider travel protection coverage when you purchase one of our travel packages or buying travel in general. It’s better to have the insurance and not need it, then to need it and not have it!
Please visit the website of the travel insurance companies below and research and find the best plan for you.
Please take your time and purchase the best company for your personal preference. You can also “Google” many more options on-line, search “travel insurance companies”, “travel insurance” or “travel protection”.
Yogol Travel & Events
I cannot begin to tell you what a wonderful job you did organizing our trip. It absolutely was the best vacation I have ever had. This was my first time overseas and what a wonderful experience. Thank you so much for all your hard work. I am going through “Teddy” withdrawals today. He was an amazing tour guide and fit in so well with our group. I will definitely recommend you if I know of anyone thinking of going over to Jamaica. Your country is so beautiful and everyone is so friendly. I can’t thank you enough for everything.
-- Joann W. - Roanoke, Virginia
I can’t thank you enough for the wonderful tour and accommodations that you set up for my group. As the group leader, I felt like we really got a lot for our money, and everyone was extremely pleased with all aspects of the trip. I have received wonderful feedback from everyone regarding the hotels, food, motor coach, driver, and guide. Sati and Jeff added so much to our experience and I was extremely thankful to have them. The food choices for dinner and breakfast were fantastic! The only thing that could have made the experience better is having more time to spend in your beautiful country! There is so much I still want to see. The trip was fantastic, and we were blessed with many wonderful memories. We will definitely be reaching out to you within the next month to start working on our next group vacation.
-- Bethany R. - St. Louis, Missouri
I want to express a heart-felt thank you to Yogol Travel for finding me a fitness vacation in Costa Rica and being there by my side throughout the entire vacation planning process. If we would not have crossed paths, I probably would not have headed to Costa Rica this winter where I so longed to go. Your efforts on my behalf are greatly appreciated!
-- Shalonda P. - Charleston, SC
The trip was full of activity, interest, good local food and wine, with a friendly and welcoming approach from our guides. We learned much of the history and current state of Cartagena, and Palenque. The combination of the archaeology, culture, food, wine, nightlife, the swimming and generally relaxed atmosphere made for a very enjoyable tour. There was a high attention to detail. All of our tour guides were very enthusiastic and highly qualified. A wonderful experience. Excellent.
-- Lizabeth and Jason S. - Oak Island, NC
Our vacation to Cartagena was great! All of the guides were good, but Louis and Fred were exceptional! Both of them went out of their way to accommodate us and make our trip special. Pascale was also very good, he certainly knows his way around the city. I would recommend this trip to anyone!
The hotels were wonderful as well. We even enjoyed the Street Food. I found the staff to be welcoming and the hotel quaint. The Sonesta Hotel Cartagena was a real stand out. Thanks again for your help in putting everything together.
We had a great time!
-- Eliza T. - New York
The Yogol experience left me feeling energized and excited to have finally found a group of like minded travelers who want to explore, learn, and experience the location rather than, the typical lay on the beach tourism. Taking a tour with your group was like a huge breathe of fresh air. To travel with a diverse group of well – rounded people from different backgrounds that were not afraid to open their minds, test their assumptions, was a mind blowing experience, that enriched both my mind and my soul, and will be forever changed. I am really looking forward to traveling with you again next year.
BTW…Look out for a few new clients coming your way. I have told all of my friends, family, and co-workers about you 🙂
-- Xenia R. - Savannah, Georgia
This was my first time to going on an organized tour, and I really enjoyed it. I like that someone else had done all of the research, homework, vetting, and planning (I am usually the one responsible for doing this for my friends, and family). All i had to do was show up, fly, ride, eat, and drink…repeat! It was nice not worry about paying for anything during the tour.
-- Tamara G. - Atlanta